So, what’s your return policy?
We get it. Sometimes things just don’t work out. We want you to be happy as a clam anyway. So if for some (pretty hard to imagine) reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, it can be returned to Final for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. In order to be eligible for return, products must be in an unused condition with their original packaging intact.
If you have purchased a Final product from one of our dealers, please contact them directly for their return policy.
To initiate a return, start here.
Let’s dive deeper into the Final return policy
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Please contact our customer service team by using this form, and we will provide a shipping label for you.
- Mail the return package to:
Seattle, WA 98103
- The product you wish to return must be in the same condition in which it was received and undamaged in any way. Due to health concerns, all returned/exchanged merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Only regularly-priced merchandise is eligible for a refund. We’re unable to refund promotional items.
- When we receive your return, our team of mermaids will inspect it and process your refund. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The money will be refunded to the original payment method used to make the purchase. For credit card payments, please allow 7 to 10 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you have any questions, our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org is standing by.